NOTICE: the end I managed to fix the other design: D So back to what I wanted to design traditional and orange with butterflies. I feel so dizzy ... $ If it fails again I design, but put the blue and, perhaps put it later. Meanwhile, I will enjoy this;) Muaks!
Hello! Happy Thursday everyone:) I bring new review, I hope you like it:)
Hello! Happy Thursday everyone:) I bring new review, I hope you like it:)
Love Author: Rocío Carmona
Editorial: The galley
Pages: 280
Binding: Hardcover with dust jacket
Synopsis: In an isolated English boarding school, Irene suffers a broken heart that leads the edge of the abyss. There, a mysterious and seductive teacher proposes to study together, "The grammar of love." Irene gradually learn to live ... and love. While falling in love with his teacher, an unexpected suitor decides to fight for it, which is discussed in a tempest of feelings, adventures shameful and books that leave their mark on the soul.
Personal opinion:
Who has not ever spent by a broken heart? Or who has not felt sad to see the person you like ignores him? Or who has never cried for love? I think everyone at some time and if only one, we've missed any of these things. And that is exactly what happens to Irene, the protagonist of Grammar love and the very easy to be identified.
The story begins with a broken heart by the protagonist, where sinks and is very sad. From there, one of their teachers helps you learn Grammar called love, where Irene will get to know through books, all kinds of love stories, with all sorts of finishes, sad stories, happy, with happy endings or not so happy.
Grammar Love is a book that, in addition to read and understand the history of the protagonist, you can identify with her and as she learns the grammar of love, you're learning the well, because through what she has and your teacher will explain, you see different views of love and the different endings with which it can terminate (or not) a romance.
Besides being a book to me helped to think much about feelings, helped me understand a little too different kinds of love and the different ways that people have to prove it. As if that were not enough, is a book full of feeling, where you laugh and you get sad to see how bad the protagonist passes as well as see its evolution over the pages.
certainly a highly recommended book, with which we can all learn a bit about the "grammar of love .
anyone else read it? Did you like? Do not you like? Would you read it? ^ ^ I hope your opinions. A kiss! : 3
0 comments:
Post a Comment