Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How To Get Cheats For Gpsphone Pokemon

Seven stories, Om

Hi! I come with new reviews, a book that for me has been very special, so I rolled up and leave you with it;)

Title: Seven stories (or digging in the pit of fantasy)
Author: Om Àngels
Editorial: Red Circle
Pages:
221 Edition: Softcover
Synopsis: What connection might exist between: a sad princess, an alien monster, an evil vizier, a maze full of puzzles, a Pharaoh of old, old memories of family, six children and a dog? Difficult but not impossible.

Personal opinion:
How I can start this review? The truth is, I do not even know where to start. I have many things to say, and all good, they do not even know where to start.
Seven stories is a book that tells the story of a group of brothers, Natalia, big brother, Jose, Luis and Julian, triplets with much imagination and above all very naughty, Irina, in charge of telling the story, Carmen, the youngest of the family, is finally Nikon, a cute puppy yorkshire mix and poodle is totally adorable. So begins one of the most beautiful stories and more imagination than I have read long ago. Imagination, adventure, tenderness, love of family and laughter, is what awaits you between the pages of Seven stories.
Its pages and as you go reading and learning about each of these cute characters, you may go realizing the love and the feelings that will transmit the book, as well as precious values, such as enjoying life day to day care for our planet and realize that a single dog can be a better friend to us. As I said to Angels, there was a story that if I did mourn (I'm a bit oversensitive) and was the 5 history, struck a chord with me and gave me goose bumps up unexpected points. And just for that moment and those feelings I felt with that story, thank you again for having written Angels.
shortie is a book, fairly easy reading and engaging with no problem, because once you start the story, makes you want to know more and more to those mischievous kids, and with an incredible imagination, when you realize, you've finished the book. The only little bug that has, although I've also been reflected in many reviews, are small spelling mistakes, but they are totally forgivable. Already
Finally, if you have not yet read Seven Stories, read it soon, because I'm sure it will be a reading that will not leave you indifferent.
I play, toddlers and little ones. Tell me all you want about the book, I'll be super happy to read you ;)
¡¡Un besazo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment