Friday, April 29, 2011

Proshow Gold Backgrounds

Tito El Bambino - "Call The Sun" (Lyrics and Video)

Artist: Tito El Bambino 'El Patron', its official name is Ephraim David Fines real snow, but the whole world knows him as' Tito el Bambino. "
is a Puerto Rican Reggaeton singer and sang for several years Hector "El Father" part of the duo Hector & Tito.

Album: "Invincible" - 2011

Details Album "Invincible"
This album was released on February 14, 2011

Song: "Call Al Sol"

Send song "Call The Sun" performed by Tito El Bambino 'El Patron'

called the sun and not cry for you

Today there are no
rain came the sun and not cry for you And today calls

moon And I ask you to please call the sun (x2)

to dry the rain and between the heat
That hides the moon while the sun rises
Make it clear that I will not cry And
least one star that leak was

For my say Boom boom bye bye bye bye

lift up thy hands and say boom bye bye
Today I cry and less for a star that leak was

Tell bye bye bye bye bye
Today I cry and less for a star Tell
leak was bye bye bye bye bye I
Today cry and less of a star that leak was

Today there are no
rain came the sun and not cry for you And today calls

moon And I ask that you please call the sun (x2) are waiting for months

for you right where you said goodbye

hope that you return the destination
Like that day when I took my moon
I say wait no longer that much worse
mine And I can already give you charge of the sun

Today there are no rain
Out came the sun and not cry for you And today calls

moon And I ask you to please call the sun (x2)

Bye bye bye bye bye
Make it clear that not cry
least one star was leak
Bye bye bye bye bye
Today I cry and less for a star that leak was

Today there are no
rain came the sun and not cry for you And today calls

moon And I ask that you please call

sun pattern Invincible

Tito El Bambino

cry for you No no no no no
God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment