Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Barbe Snowmobile For Sale

Together

Hi! What? I hope all well: P I bring a new review of a book that has been much talk on the blogosphere. I leave with her

Title:
Together Original title: Saga
Matched: Matched
# 1 Author: Ally Condie
Editorial: Montena.
Pages: 347
Binding: Soft cover with flaps .
Synopsis: In the world Cassia, the authorities decide everything. Who you love, how you work, even when to die. Cassia has never questioned the decisions taken by it, even when told your "perfect match"-the person who should spend the rest of his life is Xander, her best friend. The problems come later, when a strange computer error on microfiche causes that have given authorities displayed the face of another boy, the enigmatic Ky. With a mixture of amazement and curiosity, Cassia begins to investigate. What if this error was not random? What if the person in your life who would not have said it is?

Personal opinion:
Behind a beautiful home, with beautiful colors, a beautiful picture and an overview that draws much attention, we find a dystopia (One more than all the hanging around there lately our shelves [at least mine xD]).
Cassia is a normal girl, as she learns that her perfect match is Xander, her best friend is very happy and feel very lucky with the person that he has had to spend the rest of his days. But after putting the microfiche at home, he discovers that, suddenly, comes another face on the screen and is not to Xander, if not the mysterious Ky., man who will soon get his attention after seeing his face after the screen.
We are presented and all of a sudden a love triangle that brings you to our protagonist more than a headache. And with all the current government's actions, Cassia is discovering things you do not like their society and family things that I did not expect.

I really liked this story in which starting to glimpse what will be a small part of a rebellion. His protagonists are well trained and evolution, especially Cassia, along the book, is remarkable. Also, I loved the way it builds up the story of the love triangle and how the government controls everything they can to the absolute limits. Nevertheless, I think a book is in part a little introduction, but at the same time exciting, because gets you into the plot despite slowly introduce what is the story itself.

No doubt we are in front of a saga that will be talking about, where we have the second cover of the series, "Crossed", which is as beautiful or more than the first.
What do you think of the review? And the book? Comentadme all you want, I'll be enchanted to read.
Big kiss!
Montena Thanks to the publisher of the copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment