Monday, April 25, 2011

Heart And Stroke Lottery

In life and in death, Lorena García White

Hi! I'm back again: P Taking this short week that I still on vacation (which I am quite sure that flies ¬ ¬) I leave another reseñita. Hope you enjoy it.

Title: In life and in death
Author: Lorena García Blanco.
Editorial: Atlantis
Pages: 166
Binding: Soft cover with flaps
Synopsis: Lost River is a small coastal town, hungry for rumors, site of a birthday party ... and the disappearance of Sprousse Loren. Two years later, Abby Connors, which was his best friend, returns to Lost River, the village where it all happened, to face their ghosts and try to figure out at all costs that occur, while his love for Loren's boyfriend will grow gradually .

Personal opinion:
Who does not like reading from time to time a book that is cortito, with a compelling story and a surprise ending? I think you all like us always something you have read any of these characteristics. For in this book you can find them all: a book of short extension with a story that hooks easily and a finish that leaves you wide-eyed. Abby
Lost River again with ideas to deal with the death of Loren, as well as to confront the rumors and mysteries surrounding the death of his best friend. Upon the arrival of people realize that people there is not going to make anything easy, and that will be very difficult to move on and forget everything that lived and all the memories I have something to do with Loren, as she discovers that not everything in Lost River is as simple or as tranquil as they seem.
The truth is that it is a novel with many characters, the more we come to know as well as its protagonist Abby, is to Loren, which was her best friend, and Josh, former boyfriend of Loren and which leaves creating a beautiful love story throughout the novel. It is also a novel with a very fast pace, where everything is very mysterious and nobody is as it seems.
A book that shows pain that can make the rumors and secrets, where we also learn that appearances are deceiving and it is very easy to take the blame for something that we are not related.
No doubt, a highly recommended novel that helps a lot to "disconnect" from the novels of today's youth (dystopias, angels, vampires, wolves ...) and that history will teach you a couple of things that will not hurt anyone;)
I await your views, bloggers;)

thank the editorial Atlantis by example)
A kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment