Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ho To Clean Leather Gloves

LBDC Ally Condie: I

Hi everyone! First of all, happy Sunday, I hope you enjoy the last day of the week. Here you have the review of the film I saw last week, if Alex Pettyfer also xD Lately I've only seen movies of this boy .... and the criticism comes very late, but I'm very lazy lately, so I am going to lie ... hahaha. Va, I leave you with her;)

Title: 'm number four
Original title: I am number four.
Year: 2011
Director: DJ Caruso
Music: Trevor Rabin
Cast: Alex Pettyfer , Timothy Olyphant, Diana Agron, Teresa Palmer, among others.
Company: Dreamworks Pictures.
Length: 110 min .
Synopsis: After his world has been destroyed by beings from another planet, nine young aliens entering a school in the land. However, one finds it is not safe: an enemy of his country follows its steps to end it.

Personal opinion:
After reading the book (which you can read criticism here on the blog) and, at times, I found it a bit slow, I saw the movie with the hope that these pieces were not slow the book reflected there, and fortunately, they were not (eye, the book I but these pieces really liked I did something ... "annoying" xD)
The movie starts seeing the capture of number three and seeing John (also known as Four) , you mark lights pointing Three dead and that he is next on the list that they will seek to capture.
The film is quite faithful to the book that matters have changed some things, yes, but as far as it goes, have made it very well. The action scenes are great and you do not get bored. Unlike the book, where I stayed with the characters of Sam and Bernie Kosar, after seeing the movie I'm also Henry, Four and Six. Especially the latter, I loved the portrayal of actress and how well it gets into your paper.
A highly recommended film to my taste, where doses of action, intrigue and love. Hopefully soon take out the second book and with it the second film. I have wanted to know more about number six and see how the story goes.
Who has seen? Have you also read the book? What I liked most of them? Comentadme, sin ^ ^ I'll be glad to read;)
A kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment