Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mh-c9000 Maha Battery Charger

Lady GaGa -" Scheiße "(Lyrics and Video)


Artist: Lady GaGa (His real name is Stefani original Joanne Germanotta Angelina, born in Manhattan, New York, on March 28, 1986). She's a singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, pianist and model.

Album: "Born This Way" - 2011

Data Disc "Born This Way"
will be the third album by American singer Lady Gaga, and will be released on May 23, 2011 by Interscope Records label. The album title was announced by the same singer after accepting the award for Video of the Year for 'Bad Romance' at the MTV Video Music Awards 2010.

Song: "Scheiße"

lyrics "Scheiße" performed by Lady GaGa
I do not speak German
But i will if you like
(like like like)

Ich bin mir absolut klar Ich trag den Namen
Monster
I wish we all blind
It Could Be Become easy (easy) Out There

I'll take you out tonight Do whatever you like

Scheisse Scheiße-Be mine, shit be mine.
shit be mine.

Put on a night close
Do what ever you like
shit-shit be mine, shit be mine.
shit be mine.

IIII
(oh oh oh oh oh) I do not speak German


But i will if you like

I am absolutely clear
I carry the name Monster
I wish we could all be blind It
become easy (easy) out there


shit.

Do Not Speak German
But i will if you like
(like like like) I am absolutely clear


I bear the name Monster
I wish we could all be blind
It become easy (easy) out there

I'll take you out tonight
Do what ever you like
Shit shit-be mine, shit be mine.
Shit be mine.

Put on a night close
Do what ever you like
Shit shit-be mine, shit be mine.
Shit be mine.

I I I I
(oh oh oh oh oh)

I do not speak German
But i will if you like

I am absolutely clear
I bear the name Monster
I wish we could all be blind
It become easy (easy) out there

0 comments:

Post a Comment