and to your surprise, what had long driving, nothing more and nothing less than a competition. But not an ordinary contest, no. This time, I wanted to throw the house out the window and come with no more and no less than 10 books to be overcome: D 5 packs of 2 books, 5 winners ^ ^ I hope that the expected (pun intended XD) has earned the penalty;) It is also my way of thanking those 356 followers, all you comentaís day in and day out and I read it. Thanks to everyone!!
Here you can see the packs and of course, the requirements to participate.
Here you can see the packs and of course, the requirements to participate.
What can you earn and what are the packs?
First of all, to clarify that there will be one winner per pack of books. The packs are the following ^ ^ Pack 1: Anaya
- Audrey, Wait!,
Robin Benway - The alchemist's daughter, Kai Meyer
Pack 2: Fantasy
- hunting magician, Antonio Martín Morales
- The doors of acronyms, Heinz Delame.
Pack 3: Mystery 1
- The infiltrated Ava
McCarthy - The Ice Princess, by Camilla Läckberg
Pack 4: Thriller 2
- Water freezes, Gisa Klönne
- Dream mortal, Greg Iles
Pack 5: Milmort
- Milmort I, García-Santiago
Clairac - Milmort II, Santiago García- Clairac
addition, each of the packs include a bookmark the blog, bookmarks and postcards for courtesy of the publisher Versatile and bookmarks, a card and a magnet Seven Stories of Angels Om, signed by her.
"What you have to do to participate?
First of all, clarify that the contest is national . I'm thinking of something to make an international soon, but this time, may not, sorry: (
Eligibility Requirements:
- Being a follower of the blog.
- Send an e-mail to raigde. lluna@gmail.com the matter Contest 350 followers where it should be: a Saluditos , which never hurts, your nick blogger, url blogger profile and url with extra points that you can get (find them below) and VERY IMPORTANT , the order of preference of the packs. Extra points
:
- Just for participating you already have +1.
- Discuss the contest entry +1
- Follow me on twitter or facebook. +2 (tell me your name or nick)
- Advertise on twitter or facebook. +2 (link or screenshot)
- Keyrings the banner to the blog +3
- Create a blog post + 4
- If above, I sumais the points you can earn a +1 ;)
are a total of 14 points , having the right to participate and to add them all.
Eligibility Requirements:
- Being a follower of the blog.
- Send an e-mail to raigde. lluna@gmail.com the matter Contest 350 followers where it should be: a Saluditos , which never hurts, your nick blogger, url blogger profile and url with extra points that you can get (find them below) and VERY IMPORTANT , the order of preference of the packs. Extra points
:
- Just for participating you already have +1.
- Discuss the contest entry +1
- Follow me on twitter or facebook. +2 (tell me your name or nick)
- Advertise on twitter or facebook. +2 (link or screenshot)
- Keyrings the banner to the blog +3
- Create a blog post + 4
- If above, I sumais the points you can earn a +1 ;)
are a total of 14 points , having the right to participate and to add them all.
this contest is a little innovation. NO 'll answer the e-mails, and it costs me a lot and takes a lot of work. So as I get the emails, I will list that you can hang and visit whenever you want. I put in the right sidebar a link to the document so you can see it and see if you are. If you are not, send me again the e-mail;)
The contest begins today April 15 and ends May 29 . You have more than a month for FREE list ^ ^
And I think that's all, so I hope you feel encouraged and above ... Good luck to all!
Big kiss!
Thanks to :
Editorial San Pablo, Editorial Mosaic Versatile Editorial, Editorial Maeva, Editorial Anaya, E ditorial Everest and Om
Thanks to :
Editorial San Pablo, Editorial Mosaic Versatile Editorial, Editorial Maeva, Editorial Anaya, E ditorial Everest and Om
0 comments:
Post a Comment