Good morning! How are you kids? I hope you enjoy the holidays. Mine started yesterday until 2 do not I have to go back to the hotel: D So take the opportunity to read plays and do everything I can not normally do for lack of time, and that includes reviews: P Here you can see from today, I hope you like it ^ ^
Title: Marked (Marked)
Saga: The House of Night # 1
Author: PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Editorial: Factory
ideas Binding: Soft cover with flaps .
Pages: 286
Synopsis: After being "marked", the young Zoey joins the House of Night, a school where they train to become an adult vampire. So, if you manage to overcome the Exchange, and not all marked succeed. It's a roll start a new life, especially away from their friends. Furthermore Zoey is not your typical initiated. The vampire goddess Nyx has chosen someone special. But it is not the only initiative of The House of Night with special powers. When he discovers that the leader of the Dark Sisters, the elite group of school, abused Nyx-given gifts, Zoey must look inside the courage to embrace his destiny ... With some help from his new friends vampires.
Saga: The House of Night # 1
Author: PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Editorial: Factory
ideas Binding: Soft cover with flaps .
Pages: 286
Synopsis: After being "marked", the young Zoey joins the House of Night, a school where they train to become an adult vampire. So, if you manage to overcome the Exchange, and not all marked succeed. It's a roll start a new life, especially away from their friends. Furthermore Zoey is not your typical initiated. The vampire goddess Nyx has chosen someone special. But it is not the only initiative of The House of Night with special powers. When he discovers that the leader of the Dark Sisters, the elite group of school, abused Nyx-given gifts, Zoey must look inside the courage to embrace his destiny ... With some help from his new friends vampires.
Personal opinion:
Despite being a bit different saturated vampire theme and that, more or less all vampire stories resemble each other, I finally decided to a friend lend me this saga because I said it was unlike the others. I picked it up with something of "mistrust" for not knowing that I would find inside, but the truth is it was not so bad.
The book, as the synopsis says, tells the story of Zoey, a little day to day after his arrival at The House of Night and as is succeeding in making friends (and also the odd enemy) along days of his stay there. The characters are well characterized (some more than others, obviously) and I actually laughed a lot reading this book. The character I liked was Stevie Rae, "best friends" with our protagonist.
Nevertheless, something that at times I found something "excessive" is that it very vulgar vocabulary. It is a children's book, it is clear that like it or not, everyone says a taco or a Slut in a book (usually) but, unlike the others, this is full of platitudes that sometimes even they hurt me, truth. Anyway, apart from that, everything else is pretty good, is entertaining and fun despite its vocabulary.
short, a very entertaining book, with which you laugh a lot and having a good time with your wacky characters. I hope to get to Betrayed, Part Two, coming soon, so, to bring another review of this saga.
Your turn, kids! :) Comentadme that you think of the review or the series if you read;)
A kiss ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment