Monday, May 3, 2010

Wording For Congratulations On Engagement



Major sporting events are in the habit of taking an official song. It is a bizarre practice that has been truly unfortunate issues. One exception is The Cup of Life a cancionzaca of Ricky Martin when he was heterosexual and David Meca.

This year, the official song of World Cup football interpret such a K'naan and David Bisbal. The original track is quite safe , then put Bisbal and the result is expected . Making a comparison, it is as if you have a fantastic Rioja wine and then decide to do kalimotxo pouring cola brand of the legendary Gold ... No good thing will happen.

As I do, I present my alternative. Mine is an issue that touches more than the idiosyncrasies of the tournament, the country that houses it and the choices involved. I called World Cup Song. Ranging from less to more, as the competition itself. Hope you like it.

WORLD CUP SONG

Welcome to South Africa
I say to all Nations of the world
Do not f * ck here with no condom or
sure your dick will fall
off

We gave the entire world
Nelson Mandela and Charlize Theron
The old man is quite f*cked up
but the b*tch is still pretty hot

We'll have Robinho and his dribble
Didier Drogba and his wisdom
He's the only guy in the world
blacker than my man OJ Simpson

Our national team ain't good
But hey, stop the hating
We're still undefeated
when it comes to HIV ratings

Colombia didn't qualify
What the hell have they done?
Does that mean we have to
get high on weed alone?

Greece will be playing the Cup
20 points in the qualifying round
Though we're talking about Greeks here
Should we double-check the stats?

I love Spain's passing game
A game against them is inferno
You see more shots in 90 minutes
than living in f*cking Soweto

Ivory Coast is one of my faves
Gotta love their athletic play
Ain't seen black dudes running so fast
since the years of the apartheid

Don't forget about Italy
Gotta love the Defending champions
They throw more balls in the sky
That f * cking
Iceland Vulcan

France is my underdog
I'm sure this year
Could Be Their
Plus I UNDERSTAND Ribery
Also the b * tch Thought WAS legal!

AGUR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment