few years ago was in a car with a friend and a leading semidesconocido and Camela rang. I, with the sharpness that characterizes me, said to be m * shit music and arrangements as Third giblets. Sure, I had not realized that the song was not the radio, but a CD that had the driver.
"Well, I like," he said. "Sometimes I go in the car with his music and almost put me to mourn."
True story.
My
Camela criticism of then were from the snobbery that puts you in ignorance. Despise what they do not know. Now, wiser and more English, and I can appreciate the jrandeza that contains the discography of Camela.
I like songs from Cat Power. They speak of love and cool things. But the disc title, the truth ... Seems to have put them a gypsy!
Amor.com only surviving, 2001 (very clever, and they saw that the Internet would have a future) and Se Ciega X Amor, 2006, a nod to the new generations of fans as SMSs.
As I said, I've met over the years biggest hits of Camela. But others have not yet had the opportunity to listen. I'll speculate on the issues that touch on the basis of their titles. I will almost certainly hit the spot.
A Moment Of Love, Just Love
disc I think this is about a Nigerian in the Casa de Campo.
not come near me , Tears of Love disc
Try on a subway passenger car share with a Romanian.
Bella Lucia
I have no very clear how it goes, but certainly not de Lucía Bosé.
stars of many colors, from the album Tears of Love
On a Saturday night in the Puzzle and Barraka.
Silent Love of Amor.com
is probably on an affair of the Oscar winner Marlee Matlin, who is also Jewish, of course.
has not ceased to mourn of Forever you and me
tells the story of Barca since its founding by Joan Gamper.
Girl, I love you of 10
Heart's probably about Roman Polanski, but I have not 100 percent confirmed.
I can not give more , Se Ciega X Amor
Discusses Florentino talks with Moratti to sign Mourinho. Or not. But come on, be cool.
I'm tired of 10
I think Heart is a dip in the feelings of Ronaldo arrived 15 minutes into the game.
moves me how the Wikipedia page Camela displayed all his works published - split into albums, VHS tapes, DVDs y. .. tapes! Extraordinary greatness of these guys.
Finally, all the best of luck tonight to Daniel Diges, it sure is going to do great on Eurovision. Since then, the song is at the height of their artistic quality.
AGUR!
0 comments:
Post a Comment