Monday, March 8, 2010

Knife From Finland With Whale And M Symbol



How Na'avi say Epic Fail?

To my delight, Avatar ate runny Oscars a very shit if it were not for a final apotheosis.

First they gave the Oscar for best actress (WTF!) Sandra Bullock. Then came a legend in your face to James Cameron when he was awarded two prizes important to his ex-wife Kathryn Bigelow, the victim of what I've been called Surprise Swap. Explain this new concept with a chart that all will understand.

Step to comment other notes of the show ...

- What you take away the glamorous Oscar if you think that certainly all the stars are sitting in the Kodak Theater have been ac * gar and pee just before heading to the show for not feeling incomodetes during the ceremony. At the end of the day are all human beings. Well, all but Sarah Jessica Parker. That, my mother, go and go face bow. The expression of Matthew circumstances Broderick said it all. In the analysis of the red carpet, one of the posh fashion talking said that Sarah Jessica did not have a "classic beauty." Take brutal understatement!
- I have to see Precious, but I have had very good references from the lead actress. I think I may have a great career. I've heard that you are to have a role in the remake of King Kong. As a friend of the protagonist, eh!

- With the dress fabric Precious prota could make six evening dresses Sarah Jessica Parker. Another h * stia for SJP! I'm on a roll!

- Cristina Teva Plus reporter, goes to my gym and is so hack in person or on TV. No fake sh * t. Manuela Velasco, the host, I saw a bird and was dressed in "Look at me: I'm an actress!" Pena.

- Off topic related: Barry told a month ago a guy at 10 seconds of meeting, which seemed to Quentin Tarantino and how ugly it was. True story. The worst thing is that I would not fart.

- Live from here Torofollo Alert with Penelope Cruz. Pe, Do not!

And some more. The truth is that the show did not not to make many jokes. Very conventional, freaks few moments, a few stars with Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin disappointing.

Best of all is that a woman finally take the prize for best director. It was time. It was Bigelow, but could have been another of the many great film directors out there. Like ...

Hey, come on, long live cinema!

AGUR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment